LAUDE the Label does not offer exchanges for any order. If you need a different size or style, you may place a new order on our website.
Please follow these steps to return your order:
- Initiate a return here – you will need your LAUDE the Label order number* and zip code to initiate the return (found on your packing slip or order confirmation email). *This is not your J.Crew or Madewell order number.
- Include your original packing slip or LAUDE the Label order number in your return.
- For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Please carefully review our return policy below to make sure your purchase qualifies for a return.
LAUDE the Label will accept returns of full-price, unworn, unwashed, undamaged, or defective merchandise purchased on our site for a full refund (minus a $10 label/processing fee) within 30 days from your original ship date. LAUDE the Label reserves the right to reject a refund for any damaged or visibly worn returns. Original shipping costs or Route shipping protection will not be refunded on any return.
All returns must be shipped back to our office at 126 S Main St, Suite 100, Fort Worth, TX 76104, along with the order # or packing slip. Returns that do not include an order # or packing slip may not be accepted. Refunds will be processed within 48 hours of being received.
All orders containing face masks, sale, sample sale, and promotional offers are final sale and non-refundable and will not be accepted if returned. New customer “welcome offers” are eligible for return.
LAUDE the Label will not be responsible for lost returns and will not contact mailing services on behalf of the customer.
LAUDE the Label will not accept requests for price adjustments.
All international orders are final sale and do not qualify for returns or exchanges.
We have partnered with Route+ to provide optional package protection at checkout for online orders. When you opt-in to Route+ package protection, you can easily file a claim for lost, stolen, or damaged packages and receive a replacement or reimbursement for your order. We encourage you to insure your package with this low cost option.
If customers choose to opt-out of Route+, LAUDE the Label is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. If you believe your package has been lost, stolen, or damaged in transit please submit a claim with the carrier that your package was shipped with.
All orders placed with LAUDE the Label will be fulfilled/processed within 1-2 business days.
Please note that the The United States Postal Service is currently experiencing significant service delays and we anticipate that these delays will continue for some time. Please allow for a 15 business day shipping window on all domestic USPS shipments and a 30 business day shipping window on all international USPS shipments before assuming your order is lost, as these delays are being reported as common in our area. We understand that these delays are frustrating and appreciate your support and patience.
Domestic orders placed with LAUDE the Label may ship with either USPS or FedEx shipping services dependent on the customer’s selected service option and the size and weight of the product and packaging.
The USPS shipping service options and estimated shipping times include: First Class Mail (3 business days), Priority Mail (2 business days), or Priority Mail Express (1-2 business days).
The FedEx shipping service options and estimated shipping times include: FedEx 2-Day (2 business days) or FedEx Standard Overnight (1 business day by 3 pm).
Estimated shipping times communicated do not include our fulfillment/processing timeline which is 1-2 business days.
Overnight orders must be placed before noon CST in order to arrive within the next business day.
LAUDE the Label offers free shipping for domestic orders $200+.
International orders placed with LAUDE the Label may ship with either USPS or FedEx international shipping services dependent on the customer’s selected service option, size and weight of the product and packaging, and country.
The USPS international shipping service options and estimated shipping times include: First Class Mail International (7-21 business days), Priority Mail International (6-10 business days), Priority Mail Express International (3-5 business days).
The FedEx international shipping service options and estimated shipping times include: FedEx International Priority (1-3 business days) or FedEx International Economy (2-5 business days). Estimated shipping times communicated do not include our fulfillment/processing timeline.
Shipping times may vary and may be subject to carrier delays.
When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country, which will be at the expense of the customer. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination. Such charges are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility as we only charge the transportation fee for your order. LAUDE the Label does not take any responsibility for these additional charges that may apply. The buyer is responsible for obtaining information regarding their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions that may apply when purchasing our products. By placing an international order (shipping outside of the united states), the buyer is responsible for abiding by their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions.
If you have any questions regarding our return or shipping policies please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy (Last Updated January 25th, 2021)
- Collection of Information
- Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
- Transfer of Information to the United States and Other Countries
- Your Choices
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Contact Us
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the services, fill out a form or survey, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, billing and shipping address, phone number, payment information and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Interact with Us
When you access or use our services or otherwise transact business with us, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Transaction Information: We collect information about your transactions with us, including product details and the date and location of the transaction.
- Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access and use our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type and app version. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions, we may collect information about the geolocation of your device. You may stop the collection of precise location information at any time.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Services and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them.
Information We Derive or Infer
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address or infer that you are looking to purchase certain products based on your browsing behavior and past purchases.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, and develop new products and services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, customer experience survey and recall notices;
- Personalize and improve your experience on our Services and in our store;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by LAUDE the Label and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize the advertisements you see on third-party platforms and websites;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Detect, investigate and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Laude the Label and others;
- Debug to identify and repair errors in our Services;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, shipping and delivery, payment processing, fraud prevention, marketing and advertising, analytics and customer service;
- With third parties for their own services and marketing purposes, unless you opt out of this type of sharing by contacting us at email@example.com;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of LAUDE the Label or others;
- With our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- With your consent or at your direction, such as when you submit a product review or post content in public areas of our Services.
We also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
LAUDE the Label is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from LAUDE the Label by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Mobile Push Notifications
With your consent, we may send push notifications to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Your California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA” (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 et seq.) and the Shine the Light law (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.83) afford consumers residing in California certain rights with respect to their personal information. If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
California Consumer Privacy Act
In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers, financial information, commercial information, internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation data, audio, electronic, visual, or similar information and inferences. We collect personal information for business and commercial purposes. In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes to the following categories of recipients:
Identifiers: Advertising networks, internet service providers, data analytics providers, operating systems and platforms, payment processors, fulfilment partners, customer support partners, events and promotions partners, and fraud prevention partner.
Financial Information: Data analytics providers, payment processors, fulfilment partners, customer support partners, and fraud prevention partners.
Commercial Information: Advertising networks, data analytics providers, payment processors, fulfilment partners, customer support partners, and fraud prevention partners.
Internet or other electronic network: Activity information, advertising networks, internet service providers, data analytics providers, operating systems and platforms, customer support partners, and fraud prevention partners.
Geolocation Data: Advertising networks, internet service providers, data analytics providers, operating systems and platforms.
Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information: Customer support partners and fraud prevention partners.
Inferences: Advertising networks, internet service providers, data analytics providers, customer support partners and fraud prevention partners.
LAUDE the Label does not sell your personal information. We do allow our advertising partners to collect certain device identifiers and electronic network activity via our services to show ads that are targeted to your interests.
Subject to certain limitations, you have the right to (1) request to know more about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, and disclose, (2) request deletion of your personal information, (3) opt out of any “sales” of your personal information that may be occurring, and (4) not be discriminated against for exercising these rights. You may make these requests by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Monitor your email after you submit a request, as we will send you a confirmation email to verify your request. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
If we receive your request from an authorized agent, we may ask for evidence that you have provided such agent with a power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests to exercise rights on your behalf. If you are an authorized agent seeking to make a request, please contact us.
We offer various financial incentives. For example, we may provide discounts, coupons, and other benefits for customers who sign up to receive our marketing emails or join certain discount programs. When you participate in a financial incentive, we collect personal information from you, such as identifiers like your name and email address and commercial information like your purchase history. You can opt into a financial incentive by following the sign-up instructions, and you have the ability to opt-out of the incentive at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may provide additional terms and conditions for a financial incentive, which we will provide to you when you sign up. The value of your personal information is the value of the offer or discount presented to you.
Shine the Light
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following terms and conditions may be amended or modified at anytime without any prior notice to an individual. By using this Site, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions set forth by LAUDE the Label.
If you would like any further information or clarification of these terms and conditions please contact LAUDE the Label at email@example.com.
This website (the “site”) is owned and operated by LAUDE the Label. By viewing or using the site, you agree to these terms and conditions.
LAUDE the Label reserves the right to amend, change or modify these terms and conditions at any time, with or without notice to you. By using the site after LAUDE the Label posts any such changes, you hereby agree to such modified terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or conditions or any changes made by LAUDE the Label hereafter, you may simply exit the site.
This site is operated by LAUDE the Label from its offices in Fort Worth, TX USA. LAUDE the Label makes no representation that content of the site is appropriate or lawful in other territories or jurisdictions. Use or access of the site from territories or jurisdictions where the site or any of its content is illegal, unlawful, violative of obscenity or other laws is strictly prohibited. Those who choose to access the site from other states or countries do so at their own risk and such users are solely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
The content that appears on the site is for informational purposes only. LAUDE the Label does its best to ensure that the information posted on the site (including product models and availability, dealer locations, etc.) is timely and accurate; however, errors do appear from time to time.
LAUDE the Label is not responsible for and does not guarantee the performance of goods and services provided by any third party to whose website it links. LAUDE the Label may from time to time place a button or link to the website of another individual or company. Any links on the site are designed for convenience only, and do not constitute an endorsement by LAUDE the Label of that site, its owner or host or the products or services offered or listed on such site.
LAUDE the Label has the right to refuse any orders affected by any errors that result in incorrect pricing or false information being posted on the website.
LAUDE the Label attempts to display all of its products & colors as accurately as possible. All fits, styles, and colors are represented as best as they can be.
LAUDE the Label cannot guarantee that the colors represented or shown on the website exactly matches the actual product. All items are handmade; therefore, they may come with minor flaws or variations in natural materials like leather and handwoven textiles. Please take this into consideration prior to purchasing. Although LAUDE the Label makes every effort to keep sufficient stock of items listed on the site, occasionally LAUDE the Label sells out of certain products and sizes. If LAUDE the Label is out of stock on an item you have ordered, the customer service team will notify you via email. Any changes will be reflected in your order total as well as your shipping confirmation.
Your use of the Site is pursuant to a single-copy revocable license granted to you. As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant to LAUDE the Label that you will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. All other rights, including all rights of ownership, are reserved by LAUDE the Label. This means that you may access the Site using a browser and you may download one copy of the Site Content on a single computer for your own personal and non-commercial internal use. You shall not: (a) modify the Site Content, in whole or in part; (b) use the Site Content, in whole or in part, for any commercial purpose or public display, performance, sale, or rental; (c) de-compile, reverse engineer, or disassemble software materials; (d) remove any copyright notice or other proprietary notices from the Site Content; or (e) assign, transfer or export, or attempt to assign, transfer or export, the Site Content, in whole or in part, to another person. You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Site Content.
LAUDE the Label prohibits the use of:
- Offensive language
- Sexually explicit material
- Misrepresentation of self or others
- Copyright, trademark, or patent infringement
- Anything else deemed objectionable under LAUDE the Label’s discretion
LAUDE the Label is not responsible for any liabilities incurred through the use of or lack of ability to use the Site. By using the Site the user agrees that all liability and responsibility falls to that user. LAUDE the Label has provided information on the Site as accurately as possible. LAUDE the Label will take all reasonable care – in so far as it is in our power to do so – to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on LAUDE the Label’s part, LAUDE the Label cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the site. For additional steps LAUDE the Label takes to protect your credit card information, please see the “Privacy” section above.
LAUDE the Label is confident that your information is secure when purchasing items through its online store. Any personal information given to LAUDE the Label will be protected. LAUDE the Label takes all reasonable care to make the Site as secure as it can be.
Copyright and intellectual property of this site are owned by LAUDE the Label. All trademarks, service marks and photography are the property of LAUDE the Label. No use of these may be made without prior written consent.
LAUDE the Label has the right to terminate any customer account at any time for any reason. LAUDE the Label may also refuse an order at any time for any reason.
LAUDE the Label may contact you via electronic mail, U.S. mail, or telephone (if applicable) in the event that it needs to contact you for any reason.
Third Party Links
LAUDE the Label may choose to link outside parties in order to best accommodate customers. While these links are posted with the customers best interests in mind, LAUDE the Label is not responsible for any content or policies held by those services.
Wholesale + Stocking LAUDE the Label
If you’re interested in stocking LAUDE the Label please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.